Skip to the relevant sections…
BusBetween Venao and Pedasi, local buses run three times daily. Apart from these are privately-operated shuttles with Selina hostels.
Worth noting that the transport system can be very unreliable. Sometimes the bus breaks down, sometimes it leaves early or very late. Better to arrive at the bus stops 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t miss it.
Book the Selina shuttle in advace as it may not depart if it doesn’t have enough passengers, especially in the low season.
- Canas to Venao : $0.65
- Canas to El Ciruelo : $1.00
- Canas/Venao to Pedasi : $2.50
Pedasi Bus Stop
Piquera de Buses
Located behind Supermercado El Pueblo
(the central supermarket next to the big PEDASI sign, Mayor’s office, post office, Bakery, etc).
Pedasi – Las Tablas:
Buses run every 30-45 minutes. $2.40 fare
* Leaves Pedasi between the hours, 5:30am – 4:30pm.
* Leaves Las Tablas between the hours, 5am – 6pm.
* Note: Arrive 15-30 mins early for the first bus as it gets packed!
Pedasi – Venao:
Buses run 3x daily. $2.50 fare
* Leaves Pedasi at 7am, 12pm, 2pm.
* Leaves Venao at 7:15am, 9:40am, 3:40pm.
One way $5.00, Round trip $8.00
Leaves Pedasi at 11am, 4pm, & 7pm.
Leaves Playa Venao at 9am, 12pm, & 6pm.
Selina Pedasi: 995-2745
Selina PV: 202-5919
Access to other cities: